Unlock the potential of your LGBTQ+ workforce.
Build a workplace that works for LGBTQ+ people.
In the workplace everyone should feel safe, welcomed, and free to be ourselves.
With over 20 years of experience in workplace inclusion, we know that when lesbian, gay, bi, trans, queer, questioning and ace (LGBTQ+) employees feel safe and valued at work, it transforms the workplace culture to make it a more welcoming, diverse and inclusive space for everyone.
Join the thousands of employers – both large and small, local and global – who have benefitted from our Diversity Champions programme, which gives employers the confidence and tools they need to meet the needs of today’s diverse workforce and empower LGBTQ+ employees to thrive.
Join today and transform your workplace culture into one that can attract, retain and nurture the top LGBTQ+ employees.
Transform your workplace today
- Diversity Champions Programme
- Professional & expert support tailored to your organisation’s needs & objectives.
- Specialised guidance & advice on international policies and best practice for organisation with branches overseas.
- High level 1-2-1 support towards the Global Workplace Equality Index (GWEI) and UK Workplace Equality Index (WEI).
- Workplace training & events
- We provide specialist training and events to help your team create inclusive workplaces for LGBTQ+ people, as well as tailored training & consultation.
- Best practice, tools & resources
- Looking to make your policies LGBTQ+ inclusive? Learn how to empower senior leaders and support your LGBTQ+ employees with our step-by-step resources and toolkits.
Join the leading programme for LGBTQ+ inclusion in the workplace
In the past few decades, the world has made great strides forward in LGBTQ+ acceptance and equality.
However, the workplace is often an area in LGBTQ+ people’s lives where we do not have the same opportunity to thrive as everyone else.
One in fiveLGBTQ+ people were the target of negative comments at work
Over a thirdof LGBTQ+ people feel they need to hide who they are at work
One in fivefeel that being LGBTQ+ limits their job opportunities
- Transform your workplace today
powered by Typeform