COVID 19 UPDATE: the Information Service remains open for the foreseeable future and will be running as usual.
However, we’ll be operating a voicemail-only function on our phone lines. Please do leave a message, including details of the best time to call you back, and we will do our best to get back to you within three working days. You can also email us on email@example.com or through our website form as usual. Please take care of yourselves and each other.
Please see our list of organisations that can provide support and help. You can also ring the LGBT Switchboard every day 10am-10pm on 0300 330 0630 if you would like to talk to someone.
Contact us on FREEPHONE 0800 0502020, lines are open 9:30 - 4:30 Monday to Friday (answerphone available outside these hours)
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Write to us at: Stonewall, 192 St. John Street, London, EC1V 4JY
We are a confidential service but if we are worried about your safety there may be times where we may need to let others know. This is when:
- You ask us to
- We believe your life or someone else's life is in danger
- You're being hurt by someone in a position of trust who is able to hurt other children, or adults at risk, like a teacher, religious leader, sports coach, police officer or doctor
- You tell us that you're seriously hurting another person
- You tell us about another child or adult at risk who's being hurt and is not able to tell someone or understand what is happening to them
- There’s been a crime committed
If you are a student then please read our student FAQs before you contact us.